Horses are highly sensitive, finely tuned to their surroundings and driven to succeed socially. They are powerful partners as they masterfully facilitate true insight into the alignment of our intentions with our actions. Without judgment, horses allow us to see what is needed to achieve our goals.
Equine-facilitated development can help teams to:
• Build resilience and reduce stress
• Grow our emotional intelligence
• Develop healthy relationships based on trust
• Respond with intention vs. react out of habit
• Self-regulate, and co-regulate, to manage difficulty
Direct engagement with horses and thought-provoking discussions allow participants to build skills experientially. Learning from the horses, yourself, & others leads to breakthrough moments that drives real change. An equine-facilitated development program includes, at minimum, the following:
Copyright © 2021 Lead Horse - All Rights Reserved.